Entries Now Closed
Celebrate your distinction in HR amongst some of the best initiatives within the industry by entering the HR Distinction Awards. Don’t miss this great opportunity to be recognised amongst your peers and give your colleagues another great reason to feel proud.
There are 12 categories this year, to honor distinction in talent management, change management, people development, innovative use of technology and more.
If you feel that you and your team, are leading their respective HR fields we would love to hear from you, and love even more to put you on stage and have your name in lights during the Awards Ceremony on 3rd of February 2015 in Birmingham – Enter Here Today!
- Distinction in Talent Management
- Distinction in Employee Engagement
- Distinction in Change Management
- Distinction in People Development
- Distinction in Innovative Use of Technology
- Distinction in Employer Branding
- Distinction in Business-Led Youth Training Schemes
- HR Consultancy of the Year **NEW
- HR Rising Star of the Year **NEW
- HR Team of the Year
- HR Director of the Year
- People-Focused CEO of the Year
This year, we are introducing a voluntary contribution fee for the HR Distinction Awards, enabling us to provide much needed support to the important work of The Prince’s Trust.
The Prince’s Trust – registered charity: England & Wales 1079675 and Scotland SC041198
HR Distinction Awards 2015
- Entries Now Open
- Entries Final Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd October 2014
- Shortlist Announced: Monday 3rd November 2014
- Winners Announced: Tuesday 3rd February 2015
If you feel that you and your team, are leading their respective HR fields we would love to hear from you, and love even more to put you on stage and have your name in lights – Enter Today!